There is no video for this event.
The Vail Alliance for Purposeful Living, Vail Symposium and Knoebel Institute for Healthy Aging at the University of Denver are co-hosting a three-day “Purposeful Living Experience” featuring best-selling authors Richard Leider and Chip Conley. This includes two days in Vail and one day in Denver, all focused on various aspects of purposeful living:
- Day One: September 27, 6-7:30 p.m. at Colorado Mountain College in Edwards: “Unlocking Your Purpose at Any Age” with Richard Leider and Chip Conley
- Day Two: September 28, 9 -11:30 a.m. workshop at Colorado Mountain College in Edwards: “The Questions You Should Be Asking Yourself to Live Purposefully” with Richard Leider*
- Day Three: September 29, 10 – 11:30 a.m. in Denver at the Knoebel Institute for Healthy Aging: “The Path of Purposeful Aging” with Richard Leider
DAY TWO: The Questions You Should Be Asking Yourself to Live Purposefully*
This interactive workshop includes brief remarks from best-selling author Richard Leider and several hands-on learning activities. The workshop is meaningful, substantive, energizing and fun while also giving participants opportunities to connect with each other in creative and engaging ways. It employs reflection, dialogue and active learning, drawing out key principles and relevant stories and examples. Topics include:
- Getting clarity on your purpose and your next chapter in life
- The need to continue learning, growing and giving
- Limiting beliefs that may be inhibiting you from living your best life
- Living more in the moment
- Thinking about your contributions and legacy
“People with a sense of purpose have learned to let life question them and have moved the focus of their attention and concern away from themselves to others. Purpose, then, is not a job or a role or a goal. It is the belief that our lives, our part in the whole of things, truly matters. Having a profound sense of who we are, where we came from, and where we’re going, we choose to believe that mattering matters.” -Richard Leider
Registered attendees will receive a a copy of Richard Leider’s book, “Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Old? The Path of Purposeful Aging.”
*Chip Conley will not be able to join our 9/28 workshop due to a private matter that he needs to attend to.
Presented in partnership with Vail Alliance for Purposeful Living