Donor Levels & Benefits
- Your gift of $10,000 underwrites all programs for a Vail Symposium Season (winter or summer).
- Donors receive Flood Light member benefits plus:
- Recognition as an underwriter at all programs for winter or summer season
- Opportunities to attend most speaker receptions
- Your gift of $5,000 underwrites one Vail Symposium series or up to four programs.
- Donors receive recognition as an underwriter for one series or up to four programs
- An opportunity to attend at least four speaker receptions
- Admission for four people for all programs for one year including workshops and super panels, excluding fundraising events
- Your gift of $2,500 underwrites two Vail Symposium programs.
- Donors receive opportunities to attend at least two speaker receptions
- Recognition as an underwriter for two programs within the year
- Admission for four people for all programs, excluding workshops, super panels and special events
- Your Gift of $1,500 underwrites one Vail Symposium Program
- Donors receive all Torch Member benefits and recognition as an underwriter for one program
- Your gift of $1,000 underwrites the venue cost for a program
- Donors receive admission for two to all programs for one year*
- Special program notifications and priority ticketing for special events
- Reserved seating at most events
- An opportunity to attend at least one speaker reception
- Your gift of $500 underwrites airfare for one Vail Symposium speaker.
- Donors receive admission for two to your choice of four programs*
- Your gift of $250 helps cover the food costs for a pre-reception
- Donors receive admission for two to your choice of two programs*
- Your gift of $150 sponsors ground transportation costs for a speaker
- Donors receive admission for two to the program of your choice*
- Your gift of $50 underwrites the discounted tickets for three students or teachers at one program
About Recurring Donations
WHY: Recurring donations ensure that we always have the resources to present the educational programs you and your community love and rely on. Recurring donations provide consistent and reliable support that we can depend on all year long.
HOW: Interested in making a monthly, quarterly or yearly recurring donation? Click here to schedule a recurring donation.
Terms & Conditions
* General program tickets and member passes are transferable. Tickets and passes are not valid for fundraisers, workshops, super panels or other events deemed “special” unless otherwise noted. Member passes are valid for one year from donation date.
Please contact Kris Sabel at (970)476-0954 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about making a donation, donor levels & benefits, or for information regarding corporate sponsor giving levels and benefits.