We will be streaming tonight’s program, “Imagining Freedom: Timothy Standring Curates Norman Rockwell” on Facebook Live
UPDATE: Due to limits on public gatherings in Eagle County, we will be broadcasting tonight’s program LIVE.
Due to the copyright on some of the images Timothy Standring uses in his presentation, we will NOT post this program for viewing after the fact.
Please tune in at 6 p.m. tonight on the Vail Symposium Facebook page to view the program.
Directions for watching Facebook Live
- We’ll be starting the live feed at 6 p.m. Please go to Facebook a few minutes early and go to Vail Symposium’s Facebook profile. You do not have to have a Facebook account to watch.
- If we are running a few minutes behind, we will post that on our page as well. We appreciate your patience.
- When we’ve started the Facebook Live, the video will be available in several places: Scroll down to videos on the page – you’ll see the video there; it will also be “pinned” to the top of our page under posts. You can also click on “videos” on the left-hand side navigation on the page and find it here. If you’ve “liked” the Vail Symposium’s pages, you should receive an alert that the Facebook Live has started.
- If you are having technical difficulties or cannot find the video, please click the “send message” button and we will do our best to help. Katie will be answering direct messages from Facebook.
- Once you are watching the live stream, you can comment or ask questions, the same way you’d engage with a non-live post. Please post all comments and questions directly on the post – not as a private message. We’ll address questions and comments from viewers after the presentation. We also encourage you to like the video and share it with anyone who might be interested.
- If you know anyone who will be interested in this streaming program, do them a favor: Tag them in the comments and/or share the video to your personal profile or your groups.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to “seeing” you during tonight’s Facebook Live event.