UPDATE: We have decided to conduct tonight’s program as a live, streaming event on Facebook without an audience. With this format, anyone who wants to attend can see the program without the risk of crowds.
How to watch Vail Symposium’s Facebook Live during tonight’s program:
• We’ll be starting the live feed at 6 p.m. Please go to Facebook a few minutes early, go to Vail Symposium’s Facebook profile. On Facebook, the video should be playing at the top of the page. NOTE: You do not have to have a Facebook account to watch.
• Tap to enter the live stream. We’ll be able to see that you are tuning in.
• Once you are watching the live stream, you can comment or ask questions, the same way you’d engage with a non-live post. We’ll address questions and comments from viewers after the presentation. We also encourage you to like the video and share it with anyone who might be interested.
• If you know anyone who will be interested in this streaming program, do them a favor: Tag them in the comments and share this to your personal profile or your groups.
• Missed the live stream? Watch it here.
We appreciate your understanding as this situation continues to develop. We’re currently determining how to go forward with upcoming programs and will keep you informed to the best of our ability. We will be issuing updates by email, on our social media channels (Facebook and Instagram) and will be updating the individual events pages as well.
If you purchased tickets to tonight’s program, we’ll happily honor those tickets for a future program.