UPDATE: We continue to monitor the coronavirus situation very closely and are focused on how this developing situation might impact our events.
Tomorrow’s event is still moving forward as planned and we will keep you posted on future events. We will be filming all of our remaining events so if you are not comfortable attending, or need to stay home because you are sick, you will be able to see them later.
Please help us by following these recommendations:
- If you are showing any signs of being sick please stay home. We will be video recording the program so you will be able to watch it in a few days
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, and then throw the tissue in the trash
- Please avoid close contact, handshakes, hugs, etc. A head bow or elbow bump is a safer option
- Instead of our normal reception fare, we will have some individually wrapped snacks. We will not be providing cups or our usual water jugs – please plan on bringing your own filled water bottle.
The health and well-being of our patrons and audience members if of the utmost importance to the Vail Symposium. If you feel like you should not attend, we’d be happy to exchange your ticket for a future event.